Groen HY-6G (6) Pan Convection Steamer – Cabinet, NG
Groen HY-6G Description
The Groen HY-6G HyperSteam™ gas commercial steamer can be used to cook a variety of products, retaining moisture, nutrients, and food color. A cabinet base in the unit has twin steam generators, and that steam is circulated throughout the cavities by powerful blowers to ensure it moves evenly between pans. Between two cavities, the steamer accommodates six 12-inch by 20-inch by 21⁄2-inch pans and holds them on removable, stainless steel supports.
Because seals are integrated into the doors, steam cannot escape, and these components are replaceable if they wear out over time. To suit different kitchen layouts, the operator can reverse which side the door opens on. Controls in this Groen HY-6G floor-model steamer power with an on/off switch, and operators can see when the unit is ready for steam with the indicator light. A 60-minute timer tracks the cooking process, though it can be shut off in favor of a continuous steam setting. With a deliming button, operators can start an automatic cleaning cycle to remove limescale buildup.
- Cabinet base has gas-heated generators to provide atmospheric steam
- Steam temperature: 212 degrees F
- Side-mounted steam blowers are powerful, increasing steam velocity to evenly move steam throughout the cavities and between pans
- Compartments stay warm and ready for steam between cycles
- Accommodates (6) 12-in. x 20-in. x 21⁄2-in. pans
- Removable stainless steel pan support racks
- Durable stainless steel interiors resist rust
- Interior panels on the right can be removed for component access
- Stainless steel doors have 1-piece, replaceable seals to trap steam
- Doors can be field reversed for left or right opening
- Handles on the doors ease opening
- Magnetic door switch shuts off power to generators and blowers when a door is opened
- 90,000 BTU
- CSA Star listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Groen HY-6G Specifications
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|No. of Compartments||2|
|Pan Size||Full Size|
|Steam Generator||External Source|